Speaking at this event
- International Business Lounge: Investors Programme
- Retail Innovation - Breakfast A special focus on retail including the announcement of the NRW Shopping Centre Award 2016 nominees, data and the influence on retail. Retail innovation Session by Frank Quix This inspiring presentation takes you to the future stores that make smart cities, and the national and international retailers who have understood Retail innovation.
- Smart Cities: Creating Success How can rapidly evolving digital technologies support city centres to remain competitive and what impact does it have on urban governance. Glasgow case study and Oxford Street and the influence on retail. Innovations & challenges in the city centre of London.
- Lunch Session with FRESH Students - Moderator: Wendy Verschoor Join the next generation of real estate leaders FRESH Student, ULI Young Leaders, ICSC Next generation and RICS Young Leaders
- New Research - Presentation The results of a new research study in partnership with the RICS
- Investment Briefing: E-commerce and the Logistics of the Future - Moderator: Richard Betts - How will e-commerce develop across Europe and what are the key trends for urban logistics. What is the outlook and where to find the best investment opportunities?
- Networking session - Join the stand partners, investors, cities and international guests at the International Business Lounge for networking
- Investors Dinner - Hermitage Amsterdam - Networking Investors Dinner bringing together senior leaders in both national and international real estate.
- Day Two
- Early Bird – The Future of Fragmented Ownership An early morning session focused on fragmented Ownership, redevelopment of the value of shopping centres. For NRW & ICSC members only
- ULI Member Breakfast Networking breakfast open to members and Non-members providing an update on ULI’s activities in the Netherlands and Europe
- Investment Briefing: Pension Funds, Innovation & Urban Investment What are the key drivers and opportunities for long-term investment in European cities? How important is innovation and density in creating successful investment?
- Investment Briefing: Alternative Investment opportunities How, why and where to invest in the growing alternative sectors such as parking, senior living and student housing.
- Investing in World Class Cities Key note presentation on urban development, investing, creating transforming and revitalising cities
- Holland Metropole, a World Class opportunity Roundtable discussion with leading investors and city leaders on the potential and requirements for the Holland Metropole to be successful: What makes the cities investment ready? How is transformation driving investment in Rotterdam and The Hague. Is residential a key driver? How can the central government support their activities in building vibrant cities and a vibrant city region, places to live and work which are also attractive for investment.
- Reply: the role of the government in driving city development & investment, place-making In a reply to Chris’ contribution, the government, highlights some of the key aims in terms of real estate, transforming and revitalising cities, attracting new business and employment. The strategy & vision for how the public and private sector can work successfully together
- Investors Question - Time Investors from both the Dutch and international markets as well as City and regional government, answer questions from leaders in real estate. And you – the audience. What are the investment drivers and how can investors, local and national government work together to create sustainable long term investment.
- PropertyEU - 10 Years PropertyEU is celebrating 10 Years in the market and invites you to join international investors, the stand partners and the PropertyEU team at the networking drinks