Join us at MIPIM 2023 for the second in a new series of events creating an Investment Track for the official MIPIM Partner Programme. Real Asset Media brings experts together from across Europe to discuss the key trends, outlook, challenges and investment opportunities in the European Logistics sector.
The Logistics sector has proved resilient despite the headwinds from economic slowdown, war in Europe and geopolitical uncertainty. Is the sector still top of the list for investors in 2023?
Our panel of experts will look in depth at the sector and debate and answer the following issues, as well as take questions from the audience.
- What are the key short and medium term trends driving the logistics market in Europe?
- Will demand continue to outstrip supply - what are the fundamentals of the market?
- What are the main challenges?
- How do you see supply chains & the drive from e-commerce, near-shoring?
- How will values be influenced by the rise in interest rates? What do you expect in terms of yields?
- Capital flows: is there still a big weight of capital looking to access the market?
- What is the capital looking for? Main markets? Secondary markets?
- Is there more of a focus on bigbox or urban logistics in 2023?
- How much of a problem is competition for assets and land?
- Which countries/regions offer the best opportunities?
- In which countries is scarcity of product becoming an issue?
- How much of a driver is ESG for both occupiers and investors?
- What is the sector doing to to be future-ready and resilient?
- Will the transition to sustainable logistics influence the sector and favoured locations?
- What are the next steps and what the medium to long-term impact on the sector?
- What are the tenants looking for in the real estate component?
- How is this being reflected in new development and re-development projects?
- What and where are the best opportunities in the markets right now?
Our panel of market experts will address these and other questions during this time-efficient briefing
Attendance is free for attendees with a MIPIM badge but please register to ensure your place 'IN PERSON' and benefit from the presentation material.
42 daysJust seats left Reserve your seat now