Join us at MIPIM 2023 for the third in a new series of events creating an Investment Track for the official MIPIM Partner Programme. Real Asset Media brings experts together from across Europe to discuss the key trends, outlook, challenges and opportunities in the European Debt Finance & Investment markets.
With interest rates rising across the globe, what does this mean for both real estate financing and investing in real estate debt. How will this influence the real estate markets going forward?
Our panel of experts will look in depth at the sector and debate and answer the following issues, as well as take questions from the audience.
- How do you see the outlook for finance markets?
- How are rising interest rates changing the market
- Are we likely to see high levels of redemptions? If so when?
- What are you seeing in terms of financing at the moment?
- Who is lending? Who is borrowing? For what?
- Is development funding a major casualty?
- Do institutional investors see real estate debt as still attractive?
- Is underwriting real estate values still difficult, and what are the implications of this?
- If traditional banks are more cautious, will the alternative lenders step up?
- Are we seeing much loan sale activity in Europe?
- In which countries or regions is the activity likely to be concentrated?
- What role are the banks and finance providers playing in the transition to a green economy?
- What is your strategy for lending or investing in Europe in 2023?
Our panel of market experts will address these and other questions during this time-efficient briefing
Attendance is free for attendees with a MIPIM badge but please register to ensure your place 'IN PERSON' and benefit from the presentation material.
42 daysJust seats left Reserve your seat now