For investors, occupiers and developers, ESG has become a real imperative in the Logistics sector across Europe. It is now a key focus for the market to be future-ready and resilient but what does this mean for those active in the market?
There is a long to-do list, from putting more charging points for electric vehicles to installing solar panels on the roof of warehouses or adding wind turbines to provide energy resilience at a crucial time. ESG also includes the social element and this is key in terms of planning as well as attracting and retaining talent to the sector. Join us for a valuable, time-efficient discussion:
- How are the strategies of the logistics companies adjusting to the focus on ESG?
- What are the key elements that developers need to be building into their plans?
- What is best practice and how do you see this developing?
- How important is energy resilience - what is the most efficient way to provide this?
- What about social impact, working conditions and health & wellness?
- What more does the sector need to do to meet workers’ and tenants’ demands?
- Which markets have the greatest potential opportunity in terms of sustainable development?
- Has the transition to sustainable logistics changed favoured locations? Who is likely to benefit?
- What about older logistics assets - what are the options to upgrade to meet the higher standards of new assets?
- What are the next steps and what is the medium to long-term impact on the sector?
These and other questions will be answered by our panel of experts.
This event is free for attendees at EXPO Real in Munich, but registration is essential. Please book now to ensure your place.
11 daysJust seats left Reserve your seat now