Senior Vice President, Head of Performance Analytics, Altus Group, UK
Leading expert in real estate investment, widely experienced in areas of performance and risk analysis, product and information service development. I am now working at Altus group in the Altus Analytics Advisory business unit as Head of Performance Analytics. Key facts:
• Led and grew the largest division of the real estate measurement business within MSCI.
• A unique knowledge of property investment market and portfolio trends, which can help inform internal portfolio strategies, enhance relations with investors and support capital raising.
• Have made a major contribution in transforming levels of transparency within the real estate investment industry.
• A strong track record in leading teams in areas of client management, business development, research and operations.
• Proven UK commercial success, developed profitable performance measurement services in Ireland, South Africa, Canada and the UK.
• An experienced presenter and have been a media spokesperson for my region, representing the company on TV and radio broadcasts. For five years I hosted and led the real estate investment industry’s most important conference on UK investment strategies.
• In a previous role as the Operations Director at IPD I have experience in developing products and information services that have become integral for global investors operating in the real estate sector.
• An extensive network of C level contacts among investors, managers, banks and consultants in all real estate sectors.