31 Gresham Street
EC2V 7QA - London
+44 20 7658 7802
Director, Strategic Partnerships, Schroder Real Estate Investment Management, UK
- Joined Schroders in January 2016 as Director of Strategic Partnerships responsible for developing strategic partnerships, executing and managing joint venture transactions and initiating value-add investment strategies.
- In addition, Makoto will assist the wider team in developing relationships with Japanese and other global investors.
- Previously he was at Japanese property company Mitsui Fudosan for 19 years since 1996, with wide experience in real estate investment, finance, development and management in Japan, USA, Southeast Asia and Europe.
- Since 2006 Makoto has been in London responsible for Mitsui Fudosan’s business development and investments primarily in the Central London market where he undertook several high profile transactions such as Television Centre in White City, the JV acquisition and redevelopment of BBC’s iconic HQ and studio complex into a 3 million sq ft mixed-use scheme.
- CFA charterholder
- BA degree in economics from Keio University.