50 Liverpool Street
EC2M 7PY - London
+44 (0)20 7487 9570
Lisette van Doorn
Chief Executive, ULI Europe, United Kingdom
Lisette is the CEO of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) in Europe. Lisette joined ULI on 1 January 2015, bringing with her almost 20 years’ of experience from across the European real estate and investment markets. Prior to joining ULI, Lisette ran her own real estate investment consultancy business.
In December 2009, Lisette re-joined ING Real Estate Investment Management (now CBRE Global Investors) as Country Manager, Italy and Fund Manager of two institutional non-listed retail funds with total value of € 1.3 bn.
Prior to re-joining ING, Lisette was the CEO of INREV from 2005 to 2009. Under her management INREV became the leading industry association for investors and fund managers in Europe.
Lisette previously worked as Managing Director of Research & Strategy at ING REIM and was an Account Manager, Mutual Funds at ING Investment Management.
Lisette holds a degree in Business Economics from the University of Maastricht and a post-graduate Financial Analyst degree.
The mission of the Urban Land Institute is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
ULI is committed to:
– Bringing together leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs
– Fostering collaboration within and beyond ULI’s membership through mentoring, dialogue, and problem solving
– Exploring issues of urbanisation, conservation, regeneration, land use, capital formation, and sustainable development
– Advancing land use policies and design practices that respect the uniqueness of both the built and natural environments
– Sharing knowledge through education, applied research, publishing, and electronic media
– Sustaining a diverse global network of local practice and advisory efforts that address current and future challenges