20 Air Street
W1B 5AN - London
+44 (0) 207 355 8300
Head of Research, MARK, United Kingdom
Herman joined the company in 2017 and is responsible for all research related activities supporting strategic investment and project decisions. Prior to joining, Herman worked for 16 years at Multi Corporation.
MARK, formerly Meyer Bergman, has unrivaled experience in delivering world-class urban solutions. Ability, know how and a true understanding of people’s work-life relationship are all key to our success. With our team of specialists, we nurture these qualities in every investment, from inception to divestment. Using our extensive network we diligently scour and source off-market opportunities. From city centre shops, offices and apartments to corporate opportunities. While every urban space is different we consistently create visionary solutions through three defined aspects; design concepts, active asset management and investment acumen. This is how we continue to grow our portfolio and galvanise our reputation as the leading name in urban investment and management.
Target transactions types:
- Core assets whose performance might be improved through skilled and focused active asset management
- Corporate entities
- Portfolios of attractive assets
- Investment targets in need of financial restructuring
- Joint Venture opportunities with developers, retailers and other investors
- Opportunities to acquire REIT entities in various European geographies