7 More London Riverside
SE12RT - London
Director I Transaction Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, United Kingdom
David is a Director in PwC’s dedicated Energy and Infrastructure deals team.
He has worked on a number of sector-related deals during his career in the UK and Australia including buy and sell side due diligence on:
– Airports, Airlines and Air traffic control
– Digital infrastructure (Fibre, Towers, Data centres)
– New Energy (EV Charging, Battery Storage, Smart meters)
– Water utilities, electricity distribution and transmission networks
– Ports, Terminals, storage and pipelines
– Rail and rolling stock
– Offshore wind and renewable energy generation
In addition he has worked on deals across a number of other sectors including mining, industrial products, IT software, food services and consumer products.