Executive Vice President & Managing Director - EMEA, Urban Innovation Network, UK
A partnership of cities, universities, business and real estate ‘place-makers’ created to help them collaborate more effectively for their mutual benefit. The UIN provides the stakeholders in metropolitan innovation with tools, information and events and…
– Connects public and private sector resources and ideas to foster urban innovation.
– Helps cities better understand their competitive advantage.
– Provide practical tools to stimulate investment, development and growth.
– Bring stakeholders together to foster dialogue and build connections between them.
– Share best practice and emerging trends.
– Create the metrics to benchmark and measure success.