In a new series of expert briefings in partnership with GARBE, Marco Grassidonio, Managing Director from GARBEs branch in Italy discuss the outlook for the real estate sector with leading research analyst and market expert Giacomo Morri, Ph.D., MRICS who is Professor of Real Estate Finance, Department of Finance at Bocconi University.
They focus on Logistics, Residential and Science & Tech Investments. Join this online event and benefit from local market knowledge and indepth insight on the real estate sector in Italy:
- Why is the Italian economy so strong? Does governmental issues have an effect on the development?
- Where are the top investment spots in Italy?
- How are rents and yields for logistics, residential as well as science & tech developing?
- How have geopolitical influences increased the demand for logistics space?
- Is the threat of recession in Europe acting as a barrier to demand in Italy?
This event is complimentary for our readers, listeners and viewers but registration is required. Register now to guarantee your place at this time-efficient and interactive expert panel with live Q&A.
4 daysJust seats left Reserve your seat now